Arthritis in the layman language means the swelling and tenderness of one or more joints. It is a painful condition caused due to the inflammation of joints, especially the knee and elbow joints. It is of two types, Rheumatoid (Caused by an autoimmune disorder) and other one is Osteoarthritis (cartilage present in between the bones eroded).
Knowing about it is not enough because people take allopathic medicines to cure it fast as it again reflects and the person gets weak. Instead, it is best to take home remedies because it does not have side effects and does not reflect. So, today I will give you the best home remedies which you should know and are home-friendly.
- Cow Ghee & Cow Milk – Ghee and Milk in this situation should be fresh without any mixture. As we all know, Ghee and Milk both are good for your body and it helps to cure so many diseases. So, it will help you with this also.
- Garlic – This ingredient has natural anti-inflammatory properties to heal. It makes your joints strong and helps to cure. You only need to take 2-3 leaves of Garlic with hot water. You will see the difference in only a few days.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is rich in minerals. Thus, it helps in relieving joint pain. Moreover, it helps remove the buildup of toxins in the joints and connective tissues. You only have to make a solution of warm water and apple cider vinegar and honey and drink it every morning.
- Ginger – Another common ingredient that can help treat arthritis is ginger, which has natural anti-inflammatory properties. You only have to take dried ginger, caraway seed powder and black pepper powder. Take this mixture thrice daily. You can also make Ginger oil and apply that to the affected area. If you can eat raw ginger, then it will help you in improving blood circulation.
- Mustard Oil – Massaging with mustard oil is considered excellent for getting rid of arthritis pain and inflammation. The oil works as a natural ointment and stimulates blood flow. You only need to warm the mustard oil and need to apply it to the affected area. If there is swelling, add onion juice with mustard oil and apply.
- Turmeric – Regular consumption of turmeric can reduce inflammation. It contains curcumin that possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It is helpful when dealing with rheumatoid arthritis. The best way to take turmeric is with a glass of warm milk.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon can be used to relieve arthritis pain due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. You only have to mix cinnamon powder and honey in the warm water and take it every morning on an empty stomach. If you don’t feel like taking it with water, you can make a paste of cinnamon and honey and massage it to the affected area.
- Yoga Asanas – If you practice respective Yoga Asanas every day, it helps in relieving pain. Performing Trikonasana helps to ease pain in the neck and shoulders. Gomukhasana is good for the spine, elbows etc. Performing the Vrikshasana (one-legged tree pose) is relaxing for joints.
These eight remedies are so easy that we can easily find resources at home. Therefore, if you know someone suffering from this disease, ask them to ignore medicines and use these home remedies.
Today on World Arthritis Day, let’s take a pledge to save people from this.